Villa possesses a fabulous location on the beautiful island of Corfu, situated above the resort of Gouvia; just a few minutes away from wonderful beaches. Its unique position allows it to offer guests impressive views over the marina, Corfu Town and along the attractive North-East coastline.
The modern villa can comfortably accommodate up to twenty-two guests making it the perfect choice for families getting together or friends reuniting. On the ground floor is the spacious living area which comprises of a sitting area, dining room and professional-style kitchen, the sliding doors allow guests to make the most of the mesmerising views. Also on this level is the first of the bedrooms, a double room, with access to the pool terrace, which boasts a dressing area and luxury en-suite bathroom. Heading upstairs, on the first floor, guests will find a secondary lounge area perfect for admiring the views, as well as four double bedrooms, each boasting en-suite bathrooms while two of which even offer sea view terraces. On the second floor, is the master bedroom suite which comprises a luxury marble bathroom, dressing and lounge areas as well as having access to a large private veranda.
The outside space is as equally impressive; French doors from the living area lead out on to the wonderful terrace which makes the perfect location for a spot of al fresco dining. The large private pool is fantastic for cooling off after a long sunny day spent on the beach, while the large lawns are great for the kids to explore.
Wonderfully positioned above Gouvia in Central Corfu, villa boasts exceptional views of Corfu Town and the sea. It is conveniently within easy reach of stunning beaches, delicious restaurants and the marina.
Ground Floor (Pool level)
- A spacious lounge/dining room of approximately 100sq.m with French doors leading to the terrace and swimming pool
- Professional style kitchen with coffee maker, dishes, utensils, dishwasher, microwave, oven, pantry items, refrigerator, hob and toaster
- Utility room offering additional storage for wine and washing machine
- Bedroom 1. Double bedroom with a dressing room and en suite bathroom, luxurious fitted with a whirlpool bath and twin sinks. The room has glass sliding doors which lead directly onto the pool terrace
- Main hallway offer additional seating with large glass doors leaning onto two veranda which benefit from the stunning view.
- Bedroom 2. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to sea-view veranda
- Bedroom 3. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to sea-view veranda
- Bedroom 4. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom currently fitted as an office/music room and is completely sound-proofed
- Bedroom 5. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6. Master bedroom suite, including a large marble bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower, twin sinks, and a dressing room, plus adjacent lounge area. Two sets of glass doors lead out onto the double veranda, looking out over the pool and sea view.
- 2 bedrooms with shower and W.C
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Private Pool
- Hot tub
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Arrival time: 3.00 pm
Departure time: Before 11.00 am
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Pets welcome?: Pets considered please enquire
Linen & towels included?: Yes
Smoking Allowed?: No
Tax: From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.