Beautiful 250m2 family chalet, in a hamlet in the Crosets ski resort, part of the Portes du Soleil ski area. South facing, you can ski in and out in season. Fantastic view of the Dents du Midi mountain range. Five bedrooms, sleeps up to eleven. Built opposite the Dents du Midi mountain range, this chalet is paradise for mountain lovers who prefer wide-open spaces to busy ski resorts. The chalet is in the hamlet of Crettet-Bornex, above the Crosets ski resort, at 1850m altitude. Crosets is located in the Portes du Soleil ski area on the Swiss side, 30 minutes’ skiing from Avoriaz. Weather permitting, you can ski in and out of the chalet. There are shops 800 metres away.
The chalet is completely decorated in light wood, and was renovated in 2016 to bring it up to modern standards. Bathed in light, the living room is a beautiful space, comfortably furnished with bay windows looking out to the fantastic panorama of the Dents du Midi mountain range. South facing, the chalet is very sunny, and you can also enjoy the view from the wraparound balcony. Five bedrooms and three bathrooms means the whole family can stay comfortably:
• Bedroom 1: two 90 cm beds (or 1x180) • Shower room • WC • TV/DVD room • Laundry room • Ski room with shoe dryer
• Living room with lounge and dining areas, balcony, fireplace • Fully equipped open kitchen • Office / Internet corner • Cloak room • WC
• Bedroom 2: master bedroom, balcony to the south, king size bed, bathroom: bathtub, shower, separate toilet. • Bedroom 3: balcony to the south, queen size bed • Bedroom 4: balcony, two beds of 90 cm • Bedroom 5: balcony, three beds of 90 cm • Bathroom: Bathtub, shower and toilet
A car is recommended. You can park three vehicles in front of the chalet.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
We also offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski equipment delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, and anything else to make your stay a little cosier. The chalet is in the magical setting of the Swiss Alps, 1.5km from the Crosets ski resort. Among the six Swiss ski resorts making up the Portes du Soleil ski area, the Crosets stands out as the most fun side. Among the activities are freestyle skiing at the Superpark, night tobogganing, and a waterslide!
Skiers will find the Les Crosets ski lift 2 km from the chalet. The village of Les Crosets is in the center of the ‘Les Portes du Soleil’ ski area, which has a total of 650 km of ski runs and leads directly to Avoriaz, Chatel, Le Linga, Morzine and other resorts in France and in Switzerland. In this carefully preserved natural setting, you’ll be able to take full advantage of the world’s largest ski area network, as well as the broad range of special activities for sports enthusiasts and/or families. There are several hiking trails that pass right near the chalet. The Val d’Illiez train station is 10 km away and the Geneva airport, a 1½ drive.
Bed linen: Included (change each 7 days) Final Cleaning: Included Internet Access: Included Open-air parking: Included Security Deposit (refundable): €3,######### /booking Towels: Included (change each 7 days)
* Check in: from 16:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: before 10:00h
* Security deposit: € 3000.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included: Bed linen included in the price Cleaning included in the price Towels included in the price