The classic holiday home "Casa Güela", is located in the quiet village of Parres de Llanes at the foot of the "Sierra del Cuera". The house dates back to the 18th century and has been completely restored to a charming rural accommodation. It extends over 2 floors and has two bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower, a living room and a separate kitchen. The village of Parres is 1.5 km from Llanes, the largest and most important village in the area, where you will find all the services you need, and the beautiful beaches of "Sablón", "Toró" and "Puertu Chicu" are within easy reach. The urban golf course "La Cuesta" and the beaches "Ballota" and "Andrín" are also only 2 km from the house. In Parres, as well as in all the cities of eastern Asturias, you can enjoy traditional festivals and folklore in summer. Panorama view over mountains Non-smoking holiday homes There is a sandy or Stone pebble beach nearby this property Pets are not allowed in this property. N.B. We cannot guaranty an allergy free property.
Please notice: - Extra costs exclusive: Consumption costs excl. - Rental not for youth groups from 13/01/2018 The key collection location may be different to the apartments address
* Restrictions * Age restrictions: Only married couples or families are accepted
* Not accepted: Parties,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: subject to dates
* Extra cost (optional): Bed linen - 10.00 EUR - Per person
* Extra cost not included: Cleaning - 13.00 EUR - Per person Consumption costs - 7.00 EUR - Per night