Casa Selva is a charming villa in a respected wine resort, surrounded by own extensive vineyards. Guests can appreciate the atmosphere and charm of the past while enjoying modern comforts and services.
Careful restoration of this private villa has preserved its historic tradition and protected the luxury, country-chic atmosphere. There are six large, finely-furnished rooms and a dependence with a double bed, accommodating 14 guests in total.
There is a swimming pool for the houses, tennis court, bocce, mountain bikes and long walks among 80 hectares of uncontaminated nature.
There are many wine cellars and opportunities to taste excellent wines. These and other agricultural goods are available for purchase in the shop.
villa is also quite suitable for for large group holidays or as a stunning backdrop for a wedding or special celebratio - rented on its own or as the villa Estate with 5 tastefully renovated villas providing accommodation for over 38 guests. See for sample accommodation information.
villa is an amazing estate built in the 1500s by the Medici Family.
Located a short 15 minutes drive north of Siena, 30 minutes from Arezzo and 45 minutes from Florence, the property covers about 100 hectares, 22 of each are planted with high density vineyards. This is where super Tuscan wine is produced and later sold all over the world.
The nearby vicinity offers delightful activities: horseback riding stables for all levels including beginners and professionals, a polo club, golf, and a fitness spa for beauty and wellness. All of Tuscany’s most important art cities are within short driving distances and also close are charming little villages where it is possible to find small restaurants or buy typical food.
villa's peaceful, rustic context surrounded by wine growing and producing estate seems an obvious choice for weddings and other celebrations.
Several parts of the venue can be used for wedding festivities such as immaculately manicured poolside Italian Garden for apritifs and large indoor cellar for that gala meal and dance afterwards.
The owners will help with the transfer, flowers, catering service and everything else desired.
- Capacity: Approximately 38 guests sleeping in 1 main and 5 separate villas, all within an enclosed private estate
- Welcome dinner: from €50 per person
- Wine Tasting: from €10 per person
- Wine & Wedding Menù: traditional Tuscan recipes with wine produced on site - from €95 per person.
- Reception: at the Italian Poolside Garden or Il Salone delle Cerimonie with Open-Bar from (for up to 50 guests) - from €1000
- All-inclusive service package includes: wedding coordinator, document preparation, floral design, beauty & make up, photo shoot, wedding gift and DJ set - from €8.900 (for up to 50 guests)
- Careful restoration of this private villa has preserved its historic tradition and protected the luxury, country chic atmosphere.
- Six large, finely-furnished rooms and adjacent annexe
- Several living rooms perfect for everyone to relax
- Large kitchen with fireplace
- Dining room
- Views overlooking the private swimming pool and a historical garden
- Private church
- Private gardens
- Large terrace for enjoying meals outdoors
- Access to the resort’s organic vegetable garden
- Access to the private swimming pool, tennis courts and mountain bikes
- Use of private swimming pool
- Use of tennis court
- Wi-Fi access
- One basket of firewood for fireplace
- 6hrs per day air conditioning (1st floor only)
- Welcome "essentials" pack including oil, salt, pepper, vinegar, wine, water, sugar, coffee, tea, pasta
- Daily cleaning: from Monday to Saturday (except Sunday). They include the cleaning of the bedroom and bathroom and the rearrangement of the kitchen
Local extras (VAT excluded) - Extra bed/baby cot: €75 Per week/person
- Additional change of linen: €12 per set
- Additional change of towels: €12 per set
- Extra housekeeping: €20 per hour
Security deposit: Please enquire.
Arrival time: 16.00
Departure time: 10 am.
Smoking Allowed?: No smoking.
Pets welcome?: No pets allowed.
End of stay cleaning included?: Please enquire.
Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Security deposit: €1500 paid locally on arrival
Arrival time: 4.00 pm
Departure time: 10.00 am
Energy costs included?: Yes. Air-conditioning included up to 6hrs daily, €20 per day thereafter.
Linen & towels included?: Yes - weekly change
Pets welcome?: Yes
Changeover day: Sunday, but flexible in low season
Smoking Allowed?: Not inside
Heating costs included?: €70 per day (for max. 12hrs daily)
Internet access?: Yes - included
End of stay cleaning included?: Compulsory €600 per stay
Other Ts and Cs:
Other Ts and Cs: Visitors' tax €1,50 per person / per day
Maid Service Available