A holiday at villa will offer you luxury and comfort in five star surroundings; it’s a five bedroom villa that sleeps eleven, but as one of the rooms has two beds it can sleep up to thirteen if there are children in your party (please enquire for additional beds).
Built on a hillside, overlooking the beautiful Aegean Sea, it’s a super villa finished to a very high standard. Set out over three levels, this villa is a great option for a large group or for two families sharing. The ground floor has the first of two fully fitted modern kitchens, with all the appliances you might need. There’s an open plan living and dining area, with sofas, flat screen satellite television, fireplace and dining table and chairs – you can head out to the terrace directly from here too. On this level is the first of the bedrooms – a double with flat screen television and air conditioning.
From here, go down to the lower ground or pool level – here you’ll find the second kitchen, another living and dining area and also another bedroom and bathroom. The recent renovation means a stunning newly built Hammam style steam room is now at the expense of villa's guests.
The layout of this villa means that two groups can happily be here and keep a little independence if they wish. Up on the first floor there are three further bedrooms. One is a double with a private veranda, the second is a twin room with an extra bed in it; great for children who can share a room and finally, there is a triple bedroom.
Venture outside and you’ll find the stunning infinity swimming pool, along with a kids pool, kid playground and various terraces with lounge furniture. There’s a great outdoor kitchen pool-side with a grill and wood fired oven – go to the market in the day and meet up here in the evening, while you wait for your delicious local ingredients to cook. The views from Blue Key Villa are sensational – you’ll really feel like you’re on holiday when you sit out on the terrace in the evening, drink in hand, and watch the twinkling lights around the bay.
The villa is conveniently located near to the charming resort of Agia Pelagia – a relaxed fishing village great for families and boasts a handy selection of amenities including restaurants, tavernas and a sandy beach perfect for snorkelling. Heraklion itself is only a 20km journey away and offers a wider variety of nightlife, with plenty of choice in bars and clubs.
- Kitchen – fully fitted, modern units, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave
- Living area – sofas, flat screen satellite TV, air conditioning, terrace access
- Dining area – table and chairs, air conditioning
- Double bedroom – flat screen TV, air conditioning
- Double bedroom - private veranda, flat screen TV, air conditioning
- Twin bedroom, with extra bed - air conditioning
- Triple bedroom - air conditioning
Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen - fully fitted, modern units, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave
- Open plan living & dining area – fireplace, flat screen satellite TV, DVD player, sound system, pool access
- Double bedroom – private veranda, satellite TV, air conditioning
- Hammam style steam room
- Snooker table
- Laundry room
- Private saltwater infinity swimming pool
- Whirlpool or children’s pool
- BBQ area with grill and wood oven
- Terraces with lounge and dining areas
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor shower
Arrival time: After 4.00 p.m.
Departure time: Before 10.00 a.m.
Linen & towels included?: Included in rental cost
Energy costs included?: Included in rental cost
End of stay cleaning included?: Included in rental cost
Pool heating charge?: €300 per week
Maid Service Included