Les CIMES - Residence & Wellness Area
Located opposite from the departure of the slope Bossonnet and a few steps from the heart of the village, Les Cimes offers a luxury independent and cocooning accommodation. Unique in La Clusaz.
• Kitchen with ceramic hot plates, oven and microwaves, fridge, dishwasher,Nespresso Coffee machine, kettle and toaster
• Flat screen TV, telephone, free WIFI
• Bathroom with heated towel rail
• Private ski locker with ski boots dryer
T6 Penthouse ,12 persons, 126m2 with its 34m2 terrace and fireplace
Apartment description :
Living room with a double sofa bed, flat screen TV
3 double rooms with en-suite shower rooms with integrated granite wash basins and one with a toilet
2 bedrooms with bunk beds and en-suite shower rooms
Open plan fully-equipped kitchen/sitting room with induction hob, oven, microwave oven, fridge and dish washer
Bathroom with bathtub and integrated granite wash basin
2 separate toilets
A south facing terrace of 34m² overlooking the mountains and the village of La Clusaz
1.50 per day per person (above 18 y.o.)
Pets are allowed in the apartments for an extra 50€ per animal and per week
We propose extra garage at a weekly rate of 50€ per vehicle
Food & Beverages
Delivery of a viennoiserie per person and bread per day is included
We can deliver ready-to-oven dishes to be pre-ordered from the Menu in the Directory.
Discount at our partners’restaurants in the village, le Bistro and l’Auberge des Aravis.
A complimentary aperitif for any dinner at Le Cinq gastronomic restaurant
1 garage is provided per apartment and 2 for T5 Prestige.
We propose extra garage at a weekly rate of 50€ per vehicle
About the apartments :
6 apartments for 4/6 pers : n2 (level 1 with terrace), n3 (level 1 with terrace), n6 (level 2 with balcony), n7 (level 2 with balcony), n10 (level 3 with balcony) et n11 (level 3 with balcony).
4 apartments for 6/8 pers. : n1 (level 1 with terrace), n4 (level 1 with terrace), n5 (level 2 with balcony) et n8 (level 2 with balcony)
2 apartements for 8-10 pers. : 2 apartments : n9 (level 3 and loft, balcony), n12 (level 3 and loft, balcony)
1 apartment : n13 (loft level and 34sqm terrace)
Check-in is organized by our local partner. All details and contact will be send few days prior arrival.
About la Clusaz :
"Skiers on their first time to La Clusaz are often surprised by how much is on offer. This beautifully preserved domain has 5 interlinked massifs with diverse skiing possibilities catering to all experience levels. Each and every massif is remarkable in its own way. The 84 pistes, with a total of 125km of slopes are accessed by a network of highly efficient ski lifts. A shuttle bus service also links La Clusaz to Le Grand Bornand resort and with a Massif des Aravis ski pass, you can access an impressive 220kms of slopes.
La Clusaz can also boast of being part of the circle of resorts with pistes with the biggest vertical drops: from the summit of Balme to the village there is over 1 500m of altitude to ski down!
A WHITE WONDERLAND RIGHT TO SPRING
The La Clusaz domain has some of the best snow conditions in France, with the Aravis massif forming the first ‘natural barrier’ to the Alps and so capturing all the precipitation. This means the resort regularly opens earlier in November, at the same time as the biggest resorts in France. The exceptional snow conditions means a full 5 months of skiing in La Clusaz."
From La Clusaz Tourism Office description
Many other activities can be practiced in La Clusaz : Nordic sking, randonnées, Snowscoots, veloskis, snowskates, parets, babysnows and yooners are welcome on La Clusaz ski area...
La Clusaz also proposes several Gastronomic restaurants. Arrival out of schedule: Included Baby high chair: Included bathrobes and slippers: Included Bed linen: Included Cot/Crib: Included Covered parking: Included Daily Bread and croissant delivery: Included Day reception and concierge : Included Final Cleaning: Included Frais de dossier: 1 % of the booking Heated Pool: Included Heating: Included Internet Access: Included Security Deposit (refundable): €1,######### /booking Tourist tax: adults €3.00 person/day, children (under 18 ): are exempted Towels: Included 1st payment by Credit card : 2 % of the booking Capsuls NESPRESSO (10 units): €4.50 /booking Daily Cleaning: €50.00 / day Extra garage (indoor): €15.00 / day Extra linen : bed sheet: €22.00 /person Extra towels (1 Big and 1 small): €5.00 /person Geneva airport transfer - One way: €35.00 /person Indian Abyanga Massage 1 hour: €90.00 /hour Linen change : bed sheets and towels: €20.00 /person Middle stay cleaning package: €70.00 /booking Mountain bike : Discover the Aravis. One afternoon rental with equipment and lifts: €62.00 /booking Mountain Bike Electric in the Aravis : Half day rental with equipment. Adult/children: €29.00 /person NESPRESSO Machine Capsuls (30 units): €23.00 /booking Pet: €10.00 / day Private transfer from Annecy TGV Central Station - One Way: €20.00 /person Swimrob for children: €8.00 /person
* Check in: from 17:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: before 10:00h
* Security deposit: € 1000.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost (optional): 1st payment by Credit card - 2.0 % - Single payment Capsuls NESPRESSO (10 units) - 4.50 EUR - Single payment Daily Cleaning - 50.00 EUR - Per night Extra garage (indoor) - 15.00 EUR - Per night Extra linen : bed sheet - 22.00 EUR - Per person Extra towels (1 Big and 1 small) - 5.00 EUR - Per person Geneva airport transfer - One way - 35.00 EUR - Per person Indian Abyanga Massage 1 hour - 90.00 EUR - Per hour Linen change : bed sheets and towels - 20.00 EUR - Per person Middle stay cleaning package - 70.00 EUR - Single payment Mountain Bike Electric in the Aravis : Half day rental with equipment. Adult/children - 29.00 EUR - Per person Mountain bike : Discover the Aravis. One afternoon rental with equipment and lifts - 62.00 EUR - Single payment NESPRESSO Machine Capsuls (30 units) - 23.00 EUR - Single payment Pet - 10.00 EUR - Per night Private transfer from Annecy TGV Central Station - One Way - 20.00 EUR - Per person Swimrob for children - 8.00 EUR - Per person
* Extra cost already included: Bed linen included in the price Cleaning included in the price Heating included in the price Heated Pool included in the price Heated Pool included in the price Heated Pool included in the price Heated Pool included in the price Towels included in the price Frais de dossier included in the price
* Extra cost not included: Tourist tax - 3.00 EUR - Per person and night