HAVRE DE PAIX is a wonderful house located 276 m to the center of Châteauneuf-les-Martigues.
This charming villa offers Wifi and Air conditioning. Also, for you comfort, it offers Parking.
HAVRE DE PAIX has a capacity to host up to 2 people, divided among 1 bedrooms, with 1 bed/s in total of which: 1 Double bed.
All the bedrooms come with bed linens and towels.
You will have a/an Kitchen equipped with everything you need to make your stay more comfortable: Fridge, Cookware, Blender, Coffee machine, Juicer, Kettle, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Sandwich toaster, Kitchen.
The house has one bathroom: Bathroom with shower and tub.
At HAVRE DE PAIX you will find: Iron, Hair dryer, Vacuum cleaner, Washing machine.
If you wish, you can also use the multimedia equipment: TV, Phone, Internet.
Enjoy the good weather at the swimming pool and share unforgettable moments in the great outdoors.
You can relax on the terrace and prepare luxurious breakfasts and unforgettable dinners.
How about a barbeque in Châteauneuf-les-Martigues? You can prepare them here, just like at home.
And you won't have to worry about your car. The accommodation includes parking for the guests where you can leave your car without worries.
Keep in mind that HAVRE DE PAIX does not accept pets.
Discover Châteauneuf-les-Martigues and feel like a local.
* Neighborhood information: ittle town of Bouches-du-Rhône 11 643 inhabitants, Chateauneuf-les-Martigues boasts an exceptional natural environment, halfway between the pond of Berre and chain Nerthe. The city was awarded in 2009 the third flower in regional competition of cities and villages in bloom. Historical heritage (Museum Friends of Castrum Vetus), a natural partrimoine (Beaches Jai 5 minutes, the Barlatier Patafloux, hills and woodlands, caves), and cultural partrimoine (Proud of his attachment to his roots, common perpetuates a number of traditions and undertakes each year to these riches known to many through traditional ceremonies (the flavors market, Heritage Days, the fires of St. John, the Vigil calendale ...). Summer in Châteauneuf-les-Martigues is sardinades! Indeed, rendezvous of the summer period, sardine, organized by the Committees holidays Chateauneuf take their neighborhoods from July 12 François Mitterrand to park on a Saturday to Gérard-Poret watersports and 2 days in space Michel Blasco. many Provencal markets are available, the city of Marseille is 20 minutes, Marseille Provence Airport 15 min, and the blue side by 5 kms.
* Check in: from 11:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: from 7:00h to 10:00h
* Restrictions * Age restrictions: None
* Not accepted: Parties,Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 500.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - credit card or cash * Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional): Check in Sunday or holiday - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Check out on Sunday or holiday - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Late check in after 20h - 30.00 EUR - Single payment
* Extra cost already included: Cleaning included in the price
This is a beautiful 1 bedroom property located in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France.
This house, in Châteauneuf-les-Martigues, is a comfortable property sleeping 2 people.
The property has 1 bathroom.
The house offers superb accommodation, including modern luxuries such as a swimming pool, internet access, air conditioning, television and an open terrace.
You can bask under the French sun in the house’s beautiful open terrace, making use of its barbecue.
This wonderful house does not allow pets.
The house unfortunately does not currently have disabled access.
If you’re interested in staying in this lovely house for your dream holiday, get in touch with the Travelopo team today!
Check in sunday or holiday, optional, per trip, €50.00
Check out on sunday or holiday, optional, per trip, €50.00
Late check in, optional, per trip, €30.00
This property has the following amenities:
Barbecue, dishwasher, internet access, open terrace, swimming pool, television, washing machine