The accommodation ID 4907 | 2 room apartment | WiFi | Hannover is located in the lovely neighborhood of Mühlenberg, in Hanover where you can experience life as a local.
This charming accommodation is located on floor 2 and offers Wifi. Also, for you comfort, it offers Parking.
ID 4907 | 2 room apartment | WiFi | Hannover has a capacity to host up to 2 people, divided among 1 bedrooms, with 1 bed/s in total of which: 1 Single sofa.
You will have a/an Kitchen equipped with everything you need to make your stay more comfortable: Microwave.
It also has one bathroom.
At ID 4907 | 2 room apartment | WiFi | Hannover you will find: Iron, Ironing Board, Hair dryer, Washing machine.
If you wish, you can also use the multimedia equipment: TV, Internet.
And you won't have to worry about your car. The accommodation includes parking for the guests where you can leave your car without worries.
And remember that at ID 4907 | 2 room apartment | WiFi | Hannover your pet is welcome to enjoy the holidays with you.
Smoking is not permitted in this property.
Discover Hanover and feel like a local.
* Neighborhood information: Arrival at the airport: Route from the airport to the object Take the city train S 5 (direction: Paderborn) directly to the central station. The trip takes approximately 23 minutes. Timetable information is available on: City rail - timetableFrom the central station you can take the line no. 3 (direction: Wettbergen), no. 7 (direction: Wettbergen) to the next stop of the object „Mühlenberger Markt“. The trip takes approximately 24 minutes.Arrival at the central station: Route from the central station to the objectFrom the central station you can take the line no. 3 (direction: Wettbergen), no. 7 (direction: Wettbergen) to the next stop of the object „Mühlenberger Markt“. The trip takes approximately 24 minutes.Route from the object to the exhibition grounds:From the stop „Mühlenberger Markt“ you can take the line no. 3 (direction: Altwarmbüchen), no. 7 (direction: Misburg) to the stop „Kröpcke“ and then change into line no. 8 (direction: Messe/Nord) to the exhibition’s main entrance (Messe/Nord). The trip takes approximately 44 min.Route to the city center:From the stop „Mühlenberger Markt“ you can take the line no. 3, 7 directly to the city center (metro station „Kröpcke“).Connection by taxi: Check in = 3,20 EUR + ca. 2,20 EUR per km (The prices may vary).A taxi can be ordered directly on: www.taxi-fahrerkarte-hannover.deShuttle service (up to 4 persons max.) from the airport to the object:On demand we provide a shuttle service from the airport to the object and back.Price: up to 3 people = 45,- EUR per trip. Payment is to be made in cash directly to the driver. Price: up to 4 people = 55,- EUR per trip. Payment is to be made in cash directly to the driver.More useful links: Deutsche Bahn Hannover Airport
* Check in: from 14:00h to 22:00h
* Check out: from 1:00h to 11:00h
* Restrictions * Not accepted: Smokers,Children
* Security deposit: € 200.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash * Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional): Breakfast - 8.00 EUR - Per person and night
* Extra cost already included: Cleaning included in the price
This is a beautiful 1 bedroom property located in Lower Saxony, Germany.
This apartment, in Hanover, is a comfortable property sleeping 2 people.
The property has 1 bathroom.
The apartment offers superb accommodation, including modern luxuries such as internet access and a television.
You can easily kick back and relax, making use of its great facilities.
This wonderful apartment does not allow pets. Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
The apartment unfortunately does not currently have disabled access.
If you’re interested in staying in this lovely apartment for your dream holiday, get in touch with the Travelopo team today!
Breakfast, optional, person per night, €8.00
This property has the following amenities:
Internet access, television, washing machine