This charming third-floor, elevator-accessible apartment (48.5 m²) is full of light. The building was built in 2004 and the apartment features modern furniture.
There is a spacious living room (22 m² - south facing) that gets lots of natural light through two windows overlooking the street. There is a table and chairs, a sofa, a footstool, a storage unit, and bookshelves.
The kitchenette is off the living room and is fully equipped with all the modern conveniences (a four-burner gas stove, an electric oven, and a dishwasher) and all the cooking and eating utensils you’ll need.
The bedroom (17.5 m² - south facing) has a double bed, two bedside tables, an armoire, and a mirror. With two windows on the street, the room is very sunny.
The bathroom (6 m² - east facing) looks out onto the street and is fitted with a bathtub, a sink, a bidet, a toilet, and a washing machine.
* Neighborhood information: Giudecca, an island south of the city, is situated opposite the Dorsoduro district on the other side of the Giudecca Canal. This authentic island is ideal if you want to live among the locals although the neighbourhood has been attracting an increasing number of tourists. You will find a mix of 17th-century houses, beautiful Gothic palaces, modern buildings, and old factories from the early 19th century restored by famous architects.
The promenades to the north are lined with convenience stores, trattorie, and bars filled with locals, students, young families . . . and the occasional lost tourist.
The vaporetti now make regular trips to the island both day and night (only 2 minutes from Dorsoduro, 10 minutes from Saint Mark’s, and 15 minutes from the train station).
* Check in: from 14:00h to 19:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 12:00h
* Restrictions * Age restrictions: Only older than 25 or younger accompanied by
* Not accepted: Parties,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: Credit card number-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included: Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included: Tourist tax - 3.00 EUR - Per person and night
This is a beautiful 1 bedroom property located in Veneto, Italy.
This apartment, in Venice, is a comfortable property sleeping 2 people.
The property has 1 bathroom.
The apartment offers superb accommodation, including modern luxuries such as central heating and internet access.
You can easily kick back and relax, making use of its great facilities.
This wonderful apartment does not allow pets. Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
The apartment unfortunately does not currently have disabled access.
If you’re interested in staying in this lovely apartment for your dream holiday, get in touch with the Travelopo team today!
Cleaning, mandatory, per trip, €61.11
Tourist tax, mandatory, person per night, €3.00
This property has the following amenities:
Baby cot, dishwasher, elevator, internet access, washing machine