Feeling part of the most authentic Sicilian way of being. This is what happens to you when you step over the entrance gate of Villa Trombadore, a cosy patrician dwelling tracing back to end of the nineteenth century. Situated along the road leading to Ispica - in a quiet, sunny but not isolated location - the villa is the perfect starting place to reach centres of art such as Modica, Noto, Syracuse and other splendid baroque small towns you definitely cannot miss. This exclusive residence looks on to a well-maintained garden enriched by a collection of Cica palms while at the back extends the large swimming pool surrounded by a solarium-terrace inviting to the utmost relax. Villa Trombadore reveals its own charm through its kneading-through, wardrobes and cupboards, beds "in the grandmother old style" and ancient pavements made out of Sicilian ceramics...all furnishings d'epoque narrating the history of the house through a sober and balanced mingle of styles. At the ground the convivial moments pleasantly elapse in between the double lounge with fireplace, the dining room and the ceramic covered brickwork kitchen where either the sink made out of local stone and the well supplying drinking-water particularly stand out. From the kitchen, then, you gain access to the delicious lateral patio equipped with a table shaded by a grapevine pergola. The glamour styles of the ground floor - which has one bathroom - get together with the styles of the wide four bedrooms (each one endowed with private bathroom) at the first floor and also with those ones of a shared zone set as parlour - which is plunged in the absolute white-hued atmosphere - giving way to a panoramic small terrace with view on the countryside around. Besides, Villa Trombadore has a dependence with independent entrance named La Carretteria, autonomously rentable from the mansion house.
Ground Floor: entrance, living-room with fireplace, bathroom, dining room, large kitchen, kitchenette. First Floor: small drawing-room, 1 double bedroom + 2 single beds with bathroom-shower, 1 twin bedroom with bathroom-tub, 1 double bedroom with bathroom-shower, 1 double bedroom + 1 single bed with bathroom-shower, small terrace.
Terrace, courtyard with pergola, solarium, swimming pool, garden.
Check-in: 16:00 - 21:00
Services included: final cleaning, bed linen and towels, water and gas consumptions.
Extra services (to pay on the spot): safety deposit euro 1000 in cash, air conditioning, heating. Bed linen: Included (change each 7 days) Cot/Crib: Included Electric franchise (250 kw) : Included Final Cleaning: Included High Chair: Included Internet Access: Included Mid-week cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms: Included Open-air parking: Included Security Deposit (refundable): €500.00 /booking Tourist tax: adults €1.00 person/day, children (under 17 ): are exempted Towels: Included (change each 7 days) Welcome fruit basket: Included Air-conditioning: €0.40 /Kw Arrival out of schedule: €50.00 /booking baby-sitter: €12.00 /hour Domestic help: €12.00 /hour Heating: €4.00 €/cubic meter Private Chef: €20.00 /hour Shopping list: €20.00 /booking
* Check in: from 16:00h to 21:00h
* Check out: before 10:00h
* Security deposit: € 500.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash * Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional): Air conditioning - 0.40 EUR - Per consumption Domestic help - 12.00 EUR - Per hour Heating - 4.00 EUR - Per consumption Late check in - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Private Chef - 20.00 EUR - Per hour Shopping list - 20.00 EUR - Single payment baby-sitter - 12.00 EUR - Per hour
* Extra cost already included: Bed linen included in the price Cleaning included in the price Electric franchise (250 kw) included in the price Electric franchise (250 kw) included in the price Electric franchise (250 kw) included in the price Towels included in the price
* Extra cost not included: Tourist tax - 1.00 EUR - Per person and night