Antica Masseria from ‘700 within 10 minutes' drive from the beaches of the oasis of Torre Guaceto and Ostuni. It is a charming renovated farmhouse that keeps intact the characteristics of the past. The walls lime painted and the thick walls provide a natural freshness. Elegantly and relaxing furniture. Those who rent the farm chooses a typical Apulian holiday near the beach and in a residential area frequented by joggers. Two bedrooms, 1 bathroom and up to 5 beds. Enjoy in 1000 mt "Masseria Correo" : buy local products such as cheese, meat, olive oil, jams, breads and much more. Being a "didactic farm" it allows children to gain experience in the production fields of the farm. Masseria Pagliamonte has an entrance with large 'boat' bed , a large dining room with several comfortable seats and an imposing fireplace for the low season. From here access to the kitchenette and the double bedroom with a canopy bed nestled under the imposing "star vault" roof. Two comfortable single beds in a second bedroom with garden view.
The property has a pergola for private use with garden furniture and next to it there is another property. The two houses are separated by a vegetation called "twisted". Each villa has separate entrances and outside it has a relaxation area with sofas, table and chairs for private use. In common they have the large courtyard with flowers on the back of the farm and the entrance gate of the farm.
* Neighborhood information: The property is located in Contrada Pagliamonte, very quiet, inhabited mainly during the summer, particularly suitable for those who want to go jogging and to go for long walks. At just 2000 meters there is the urban center of San Vito dei Normanni, a town of 20,000 inhabitants, where you can provide find everything you need, and the majestic medieval Castle of Dentice di Frasso dynasty. A 5 km we are in the center of Carovigno known for the many trattorias. At 10 km the White City of Ostuni, fascinating with the white color of the houses, the dominant position, and the many cafes in the narrow streets of the old town with modern design
BEACHES within 10 minutes’ drive:
1) Natural Reserve Oasis of Torre Guaceto, long stretches of sandy beach, crystal clear sea and lush Mediterranean vegetation, bars, free and equipped beach;
2) Lido Specchiolla partner beach "Laguna Blu" sun umbrella and 2 beds € 10 per day. Show discount card of our agency 3) Torre Santa Sabina is recommended for walks all along the sea, fish restaurants and for ice cream parlors;
BEACHES AT 20 KM (within 15 minutes' drive)
NATURAL RESERVE OF APANI, long sandy beaches, rocky ridges with cactus naturally born. If you’re searching equipped beach we suggest "Guna Beach", equipped beach with massage area on the beach, children's pool, restaurant on the beach, kite surfing, car park, botanical garden, lawn; It is recommended, in order to optimize costs, to rent the sun beds on the right side of the shore in the shade of tamarisks, average cost € 10 per deck. Refined setting.
Along the way to reach the seaside, there is Serranova, a small village where is located the headquarter of the consortium of the Oasis Torre Guaceto, here you can visit the aquarium, rent bikes and reach the beaches passing by what is considered the "museum" of ancient olive trees, stop here for a souvenir photo.
* Check in: from 12:00h to 18:00h
* Check out: from 7:00h to 9:30h
* Security deposit: € 150.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash * Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional): Baby cot - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Baby highchair - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Check in Sunday or holiday - 35.00 EUR - Single payment Cleaning during stay - 45.00 EUR - Single payment Late check in - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Pet - 40.00 EUR - Single payment
* Extra cost already included: Bed linen included in the price Cleaning included in the price Electricity included in the price Towels included in the price