Antica Masseria from '700 within 10 minutes' drive from Ostuni and the sandy beaches of the natural Oasis of Torre Guaceto. Restored house that still keeps alive the characteristics of the past. The walls painted with lime, decorated with colorful flowers, are the framework for the entire structure. The thick walls provide a natural freshness.
Masseria Ortensia, once used as a barn, has a living room with sleigh bed, a kitchen with built-in kitchenettes within a stone niche. Then a master bedroom with four-poster bed and soft lighting and access to the second room where there is a single bed. To enter the second room you have to get from the master bedroom. The second bedroom is not very large, it has its door window and it has a bed with wardrobe and bedside table. The entire structure for each room features the "vaulted" stone and warm lighting, giving to the environment a romantic and elegant atmosphere, which will allow all those staying here to disconnect from the daily grind and indulge in total relaxation.
The farm consists of three detached properties with pergola for private use. Each villa has outside a relaxation area with sofas, hammocks, table and chairs. You’ll have in common only the large yard with flowers, plants and evergreen trees, olive trees, children's playground, sunbathing area with sun beds and parking space at the back of the farm. The pergola for private use is detached from the other property through a booth composed by high plants, the "twisted".
Externally it has a large garden with attractive furnishings, adorned with colorful flowers and evergreen plants. Additional facilities include a large wood oven for those who want to try making delicious cakes, cookies, bread and buns, cooked with olive wood which will give your dishes an authentic flavor.
* Neighborhood information: The property is located in Contrada Pagliamonte, quiet, inhabited mainly during the summer, particularly suitable for those who want to do sport and long walks. Our guests, at 1000 meters from the structure, can reach the "Masseria Correo" to buy local products such as cheese, meat, olive oil, jams, breads and much more. Being a "didactic farm", it allows visitors to learn about and try the experience to produce with their own hands the Apulian local specialties.
At just 2000 meters there is the urban center of San Vito dei Normanni, a town of 20,000 inhabitants, where you can find anything you want. Here there is the majestic medieval Castle of Dentice di Frasso dynasty. In 5 km you are in the center of Carovigno, town of 18,000 inhabitants, known for the many taverns. At 10 km the White City of Ostuni, fascinating for the white color of the houses, the dominant position and the many cafes in the narrow streets of the historic center from the modern design. BEACHES: in 10-minute drive you will be in the large natural reserve of Torre Guaceto Oasis, with its stretches of beach of fine sand, clear water and the evergreen Mediterranean vegetation.
In 10-minute drive Lido Specchiolla and Torre Santa Sabina presenting besides the beaches also numerous restaurants, bars, pizzerias and ice cream stores.
Within 15 minutes’ drive you can reach the beautiful beaches of Apani, with its ridges of rock with succulents cactus born naturally.
Along the way to reach the seaside, there is Serranova, a small village where is located the headquarters of the consortium of the Oasis of Torre Guaceto, here you can rent bikes to reach the beaches. The route is made passing by what is considered the "museum" of ancient olive trees.
* Check in: from 12:00h to 18:00h
* Check out: from 7:00h to 9:30h
* Security deposit: € 150.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash * Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional): Baby cot - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Baby highchair - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Check in Sunday or holiday - 35.00 EUR - Single payment Cleaning during stay - 45.00 EUR - Single payment Late check in - 50.00 EUR - Single payment Pet - 40.00 EUR - Single payment
* Extra cost already included: Bed linen included in the price Cleaning included in the price Electricity included in the price Towels included in the price