Chalet is a delectable ski lodge with heaps of character, a ton of charm and delicious cuisine! Once the village smithy, this excellent boutique chalet located close to the Les Houches ski pistes and in the heart of the Chamonix valley offers the very best combination of attentive service, flexibility, top facilities and wonderfully retro furnishings that embody the vintage alpine style.
We offer the chalet self catered or catered .
An unmissable chance for you to move away from faceless purpose-built chalets and instead opt for a truly Alpine experience in this beautiful chalet that sits just 250 metres from Chamonix's World Cup venue pistes! chalet offers a fantastic hybrid of top quality service and facilities coupled with a unique and retro-inspired interior style.
If you weren't already aware, Chamonix is the ultimate destination for those with a penchant for winter sports! The backdrop to your ski or snowboarding holiday will be breathtaking and the possibilities for all levels and abilities is endless.
There are no less than five different skiing locations across the Chamonix valley. Each are different and so all ski and snowboard enthusiasts are more than catered for. If skiing is not for you and you'd rather sip delicious 'chocolat chaud' in an authentic café then fear not, Chamonix offers a wonderful holiday opportunity for skiers and non skiers alike!
The history of the resort is rich and there is much to be explored, not least of which is the plethora of restaurants, markets, bars, shops, exhibitions and festivals that are on offer throughout the year.
For the daredevil in you, there are heaps of different activities to try including husky sledding, rock and ice climbing and snow shoe walking to mention just a couple. Whatever sort of holiday you desire, Chamonix can cater for it!
- Entrance/boot room
- Galley kitchen
- Sun filled breakfast room with rustic handmade table and benches.
- Large living space with oak floor, fireplace, leather sofas, armchairs and open-plan style leading to the wood-panelled dining area.
All bedrooms have private bathroom facilities. They are all equipped with linen, towels and luxury bath products.
First floor bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or Super-king Double with en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 2 - Twin or Super-king Double with adjacent bath & shower and WC (extra bed can be added)
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed with adjacent shower and WC
Second floor bedrooms:
- Bedroom 4 - Twin or Queen-size Double, small sink in room and adjacent private bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 5 - Twin or Super-king double with balcony, ensuite shower and WC
- Bedroom 6 - Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 7 - Family room; Super-king double with additional 2 single beds, ensuite shower and WC
- Treatment room
- Mezzanine Snug area with sofas and board games.
- Private parking for four vehicles
- 50" plasma television with Freeview, Sky and DVD/CD facilities.
- Wii games
- Music system
- Mini pool table
- Sauna with shower
- Exterior hot tub
- Bathrobes and crocs provided for each guest
- Laundry facilities
- Treatment room with massage bed
Arrival time: 4 p.m
Departure time: 10 a.m
Energy costs included?: Yes
Heating costs included?: Yes
Linen & towels included?: Yes
End of stay cleaning included?: Yes
Smoking Allowed?: No
Changeover day: Wednesday
Maid Service Included