Holidaylettingsmalta.com part of travelopo.com
If you would like to chat to one of our knowledgeable sales team please contact them directly using the mobile phone number displayed on the relevant property page. Alternatively email them directly and they will respond to you immediately. If your enquiry is of a more general nature please email email@example.com and someone will happily contact you straight away or alternatively call one of our team sales team on 0845 257 2424 *Please only call this number for sales enquiries.
If you have any questions concerning your forthcoming holiday please email firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in arranging any additional services like airport transfers, car hire, etc. you can do this all online via our website www.travelopo.com or call 0871 9767 365.
For all accounts queries please email email@example.com and someone from our accounts department will contact you shortly or call 0871 9767 365.
If you would be interested in listing properties with www.travelopo.com please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our property scouts will contact you shortly.
We value all customer feedback and would be very interested to hear any comments concerning your holiday. Please email them to email@example.com
Please email any general enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0871 9767 365.
We will respond to your enquiry as promptly as possible
Frequently asked questions
- How soon do I have to pay my deposit, once I have confirmed my booking/Dates?
We will reserve your dates for 72 hours whilst we await receipt of your payment.
- When do I have to pay my balance?
Balance payments are due 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Can I pay via credit card?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
- What is the £5 security cover for and will I get it back?
A non-refundable Accidental Damage Waiver is applied to insure you against accidental damage to the property up to the value of £250. It excludes negligence and vandalism.
- Will you confirm when you have received my deposit/balance?
An automated email is sent to you as soon as we are in receipt of your payment.
- What happens if I were to cancel my booking? Or am unable to come due to unforeseen circumstances?
A full refund of your balance payment is provided if you cancel up to 60 days before arrival. We can also provide a letter of no show for insurance purposes.
- Will there be a cot and highchair in the property, and if not can we rent them?
They are not provided as standard and need to be requested, these may be charged for.
- Will a welcome pack be provided and if not can I order one?
No not usually provided, unless stated on the property page. A welcome pack can be arranged upon request at your expense.
- Are the villas supplied with bed linen and towels?
All bedroom linen is provided, plus bath and hand towels per person.
- Are beach towels and hair dryers' provided?
No, unless otherwise stated in the property description, you will need to bring your own.
- Is maid service provided?
Yes however this varies at each individual property, and can consist of the preparation only of the property along with the linen and towels, as a minimum. Generally for a 2 weeks stay you will receive 1 midstay clean inc. bedding and 2 towel changes. For stays less than 10 days you may only receive 1 towel change or none at all.
- Will there be an iron?
Generally all accommodation supply an iron and an ironing board.
- Will there be a washing machine?
Generally all accommodation supply a washing machine, please see property description.
- When will I receive my directions?
These will not be sent until the full balance has been received and they are usually sent out at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Where do we pick up the keys to the villa?
Details regarding the key collection will be sent to you with your driving directions at least two weeks before your arrival.
- Can we book our flights with you?
Yes, you can book your flights here
- Can you book my Airport transfers?
Yes, you can book your airport transfers here
- Can you organise car hire?
Yes, you can book your car hire here
- What do I do in the case of any problems whilst in resort?
An Emergency 24 hour contact number is provided with every rental and will appear on the directions email.
- What is the entry and departure time for the villas?
You can occupy the villa any time after 16:00 on the day of arrival and you must vacate the property at 10:00 on the day of departure
- Can we enter the villa earlier than the stated time of 16:00?
The official time for entry is 16.00 (unless otherwise stated) Maids have sole entry until this time, to prepare for your arrival. Entry before this time is not permitted.
- Can we vacate the villa after 10:00?
This is not possible as the property needs to be prepared for the next guests.
- What channels can I expect to watch on the satellite TV?
Limited English channels are generally available, but you will find at least 1 English channel. Signal can weaken if bad weather.
- Does the property have internet or WiFi?
Properties with internet and WiFi are clearly stated on our website.
- Is the Swimming Pool heated?
Properties with heated swimming pools are clearly stated on our website.
Registered office: Rental Republic Ltd, The Counting House, Church Farm Business Park, Corston, Bath, BA2 9AP, United Kingdom. Company No. 07619323